Wednesday, 7 September 2011

oi!

I said it already I know but people, PEOPLE!

I'm trying hard not to swear here - but for goodness sake!

Please, please, PLEASE GO PLEDGE SOME SUPPORT!

I've put a little widget there in my sidebar ===>
just so I can watch the numbers during this, the eleventh hour.

Given all the people out there
the knitters
the supporters of local manufacture
the spinners
the greenies
the country folk
the environmentalists
the anti capitalists
the aussie centrics
the lovers of rare breeds
the lovers of super soft wool
the community minded
the joiner inners
the yarn and tops hoarders

Surely, SURELY there's enough of us to raise $33,000? I mean it's not like they want your money just for the feel goods - you get yarn or tops for pete's sake. It's entirely guilt free purchasing so what the hell is stopping you?

RIGHT NOW I SAY.

GO BUY SOME YARN.

4 comments:

Tania said...

Mate. Already on it. COME ON PEOPLE!

thornberry said...

Okay sooz! Just did it! Good haranguing!

Nikki said...

How did you get your widget to fit into a sidebar? I had all manner of chopped-off widget issues....

Helene said...

Yep, I've pledged up! And emailed all the knitters I can think of.