Friday, 11 February 2011

for


4
for the way you say thank you! and good job mum!

4

for the way you like to hold my hand when you are going off to sleep.
4
for the way you can spot a car in any place, no matter how small or invisible it may be to other people.

4
for the way you make me laugh and laugh.
4
for the future I can't begin to imagine, but which unfolds before me everyday, without warning, without my permission.










Can it really be only four years you've been here? I can't remember a time you weren't around, can't imagine what I did for entertainment or how I ever understood such simple, straight forward joy.


I love you like life my little man. Happy birthday.

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy birthday Will. Just so you know, every time I see a picture of you it makes me smile...

trash said...

Happy Birthday young Wil :-)

Tania said...

Sometimes you sock me in the stomach when you write, woman. Happy birthday excellent kid.

Ali said...

Happy Birthday Will - you are clearly a gift.

aracne said...

Such a sweet post, full of pride and love.
Happy birthday to Will, and 'well done' to the Mom!

Leonie said...

Awesome! Congrats to Will on his 4th Birthday :-)

objectsofwhimsy said...

cute boy!!! I hope his birthday was full of fun and happiness.

kim at allconsuming said...

Heart. Exploding.

angelasavage said...

Gorgeous!