Tuesday, 16 November 2010

up up and away

Like the proverbial bride's nightie, I'm off.

First to New Zealand for our first international travel experience with two kids. I pity our fellow passengers on flights, apologies in advance.

And then when I get back it's straight off to craft camp with nary a pause to catch my breath. Needless to say I don't expect you will hear from me in the interim. Too busy loading the car up with unrealistic quantities of projects, tools and materials and trying to wash and dry some clothes in a 12 hour window of opportunity.

See you in a few weeks when I am back, at home and solo parenting. Should be a blast once I come up for air.

2 comments:

sharon said...

have a great time sooz!

Leonie said...

Can't comment on the next post so I've come back to this one.

Wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery. Hoping that there is no underlying medical issue and that the medicos get it sorted super quick. We'll be hanging around in the background waiting patiently, take your time and get well.