Thursday, 21 October 2010

but wait, there's more



Sick boy at home today. I'll spare the complaining on the eve of our longest stretch of back to back single parenting stints/travel/work commitments and all round demanding times. I'm sure there is plenty of complaining ahead.

Instead pics of last weekend's protoype design. Scrap wool left over from other projects, half hour slots snatched over the course of the weekend. I'm planning and adult version for myself as soon as I can!

I could write a lot about the machine knitting, if I didn't have a very demanding boy at my elbow. I am in the midst of a very inspiring and inspired head space with it all and have a big stack of ideas I can't wait to try out.

4 comments:

NessaKnits said...

Very clever indeed. Hope your boy is better very soon.

zofia said...

I like where you're going with that.
Hope the boy is well soon.
Ideas stuck in the head is hard..I write little scribbles down here and there- hope you can bring them all to fruition.

Donyale said...

that's the head space I both love and loathe as it generally keeps me up at night.

Get a journal and write it/draw it/sketch it....that helps a lot.

Belinda said...

Love Amy's jumper, love it!
Sympathies on the sickness/single parenting/other crapness front, knitting more of those beautiful garments may help temporarily distract you from the pain perhaps....