Saturday, 10 April 2010

oh oh oh!

Some clever people have gone and started this place, an online community for sewing types. It looks like Ravelry did in the early days, and as Rav users will know, what at first seemed a little clumsy or perhaps dare we say unnecessary quickly turned into the single most valuable resource a yarn lover could hope for and something many of us now simply can't imagine living without.

I see a lot of potential here folks, so quick! Get on over and sign up and let's get this ball rolling!

5 comments:

One Flew Over said...

Thanks Soozs...love Rav and just signed up for the sewing circle!

sue said...

It looks like it will be another great idea. I mentioned it on my blog too this afternoon so hopefully people will start joining up and we can see what wonderful projects people have made.

Colette said...

Thanks for the heads up. I've signed up too!

Frogdancer said...

I've grown to love Ravelry and now I've signed up for this one too.

Thanks.

Ali said...

It's a good idea - unfortunately, I've hit a technical glitch with my sign up, but can't wait to get on it!