Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Psst tea towel swappers

I'm busily planning a print extravaganza this coming weekend, how are you going? I see some people are right onto it (and here and here and here and here and here and here) ...if you've done a post adn I missed it please feel free to link to it in the comments section. I'm loving seeing everyone's work!

There's only a week and a half to go before you need to mail your swaps out so good luck. And remember if you are heading into troubled waters on the deadline please let people know in advance so they aren't waiting by the post box. So cruel.

5 comments:

Claire said...

Done, done, done!! I've just got to get my act together on the sending part.

Stomper Girl said...

I've started.... but that didn't stop me having palpitations when I read "week and a half"

quirkygranolagirl said...

still waiting for my blank towels, but the gears have been busy turning in my head.

craftschmaft said...

eeek! only a week and a half. OK, more tea towel action required!

Magdalena, The Craft Revival said...

Crap. I knew this was going to happen. I have totally over-committed myself. I will get the tea towels done because they are top of my priority list, but check out what else I have on over the next week (plus a sneak peek of my tea towel screen printing session)... http://thecraftrevival-magdalena.blogspot.com/2010/02/total-and-complete-freak-out-on-cards.html

Good luck everyone. I can't wait to send mine out via mister postman.