Wednesday, 29 July 2009

the night before

So this time tomorrow...

There's still enough things left to do that I should not really be blogging right now, dishes to be washed and clothes to be folded and packed, bags of rubbish to be squirreled into neighbours' bins and a pile of things I'd totally planned on scanning before tomorrow.

But I am so terribly tired and excited and honestly sick to death of packing and sorting piles and keeping mental lists of many and yet insignificant details.

Tomorrow will be a very big day that will begin very very early (the tenants' plane arrives at 4.45am - never before have I wished I lived further from the airport...) and no doubt will end very very late.

Everything is very still and quiet and poised. Not long now at all.

7 comments:

Tania said...

Breathe in that quiet, Mrs. I'm thinkin' it might be a little frantic before there's opportunity for a different sort of 'Noosa' quiet. (may the Force be with you).

Fiona said...

what an adventure! hope all goes well tomorrow. xo

Jodie said...

I'll be thinking of you ....poised before the adventure starts!

Janet said...

hope it all goes better than can be expected and look forward to hearing about your adventures by the beach - and maybe we'll catch up in October!

Frogdancer said...

Good luck!

(OOO... the word verification was 'thrive'. Can't get a better omen than that!)

Suse said...

Ooh I bet you're on the plane or at the airport as I type!

Here's to a wonderful new big adventure.

See you on the other side.

PS. MY word verif is prooks, so I feel a bit ripped off.

the nest said...

thinking of you. safe travels.