Sunday, 15 February 2009

rainbow city


rainbow city, originally uploaded by Soozs.

Thankfully someone still has their head in the clouds around here.

The 20c admission charge (well worth it if you ask me) is part of Amy's drive to save for a Nintendo DS.

When quizzed about what Nintendo is (I am pretty darn sure she's never seen one) she says,

It's a box about this big and you play games on it and it makes you smarter.

So you know, roll up, only another 1,800 or so visitors and she'll be outsmarting me...

2 comments:

nicole said...

*g* Sam makes his own from cardboard. And then he explains to me in great detail what he's playing (Mario something) and who's winning (Mario) and who's loosing (some other guy whose name I keep forgetting)...

Pixie said...

hey if all the blog visitors pay her 20c for a peek at rainbow city, she'll be directing you to the shop in no time!!