Wednesday, 17 September 2008

burning up

Amy has had a fever for 6 days now. Wil is on day 3.

Wil shot 39.5 degrees and the doc nodded her head and said, impressive.

I am so not impressed.

Aside from the sympathy and empathy - the poor little buggers are really suffering, it's heart breaking - I am really tired of listening to crying and moaning and whining. I may snap and do something evil.

Seriously, my head my well explode.

On the upside, I got a vintage wool winder in excellent condition for $25 off ebay and I am stoked. Now for a swift...

The highs and lows, what can I say.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi there, I have been reading your blog for awhile now. I hope your kiddies get better soon. There is nothing worse then sick kids, they just reply so much on mum.

Take care

Amanda

jessica said...

oh dear. this is a top ten on your list of worst mama weeks ever, no doubt. so sorry. next week will be better. and the next will be better yet. hope this passes quickly.

Thimbleanna said...

Yikes! Sending good wishes your way -- I hope your babies are feeling better soon!

Suzy said...

Oh, that sounds horrible. Hope they are both better soon, and that you get a chance to play with the wool winder.