Friday, 1 August 2008

goodies for you

I've got a few goodies to celebrate the first change to my blog banner in years!

Hot off the press there's issue 5 of MixTape Zine. Another totally fantastic read from Justine and Nichola who work their butts off to get the crafty world out there on paper. As usual I've got a little article in there, but don't let that put you off. There's also great stuff by a host of familiar names and an interview with the blogger with the mostest, Loobylu.

Leave a comment with your suggestion for the article you would most like to read in issue 6 or 7 and I'll pass the suggestions on, pick a winner and send you issue 5.

A killer stitch and Dyer consequences both by Maggie Sefton. These are the 4th and 5th in Maggie's Knitting Mystery series and must reads for lovers of mystery thrillers who also like the dark yarn arts. Both books also include a knitting pattern and recipe!

Hooked on murder by Betty Hechtman. Another great crime thriller, this time a crochet based yarn (but still with pattern and recipe).

Isn't it just fantastic to see sticks, hooks and string featuring in crime novels? A big thanks to Berkley Prime Crime for the books.

So I'll be picking winners for the books on a completely random basis, but make sure your comments specify which book/s you're interested in. And please please please please leave an email address so I can contact you.

11 comments:

thornberry said...

Since I'm hooked on crochet, I'd love to win Hooked on Murder! Thanks for such a great giveaway.

Judy said...

Hi Sweetie,
I don't need a thing. But thank you.
I'm a librarian and can get most stuff.
I love your writing - just LOVE it!
That's why I come back.

Stitching At Stone Cottage said...

There is so much online love about Mix Tape Zine I would love to be able to read an issue.

Suse said...

Hanami!

I changed my banner last night too. Must be something in the water.

Ren said...

Really like the new look blog.

Susanne said...

Knitting pattern and recipe in a novel, what more could a girl want??? Three of my favorite things, the book sounds good.
Would love to check out a copy of Mixtape too, have been noticing it on my travels around blog land and am hoping to get a copy soon.
Thanks for the chance to see on.e

Anonymous said...

hey there, just loved your article in mixtape it was so well timmed for me i have a 9 month old and another on the way so time is slowly getting shorter and shorter. Chuck me in for a chance to win the knitting and crime book, it would be nice to escape into a thrilling crafty world. cheers naomimccombe@bigpond.com xxx

Wendy said...

I'd love to have one of the maggie sefton books... Mixtape would be nice too :)

meg said...

I've never actually read mixtape, but always meant to pick up a copy. If I did read it I would like to see articles on crazy fantastic plush makers, sewing with delicate (thin or silky)fabrics, and nature crafts that aren't super crunchy hippie. I don't know if any of these are even up their alley, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

Di said...

Love the new, refreshed blog look! (no need to send me a book. I never get to read them)

sexy said...

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,A片,視訊聊天室,聊天室,視訊,視訊聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,上班族聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,一夜情聊天室,情色聊天室,視訊交友網,A片,A片,A片,A片A片,A片

免費A片,AV女優,美女視訊,情色交友,免費AV,色情網站,辣妹視訊,美女交友,色情影片,成人影片,成人網站,A片,H漫,18成人,成人圖片,成人漫畫,情色網,日本A片,免費A片下載,性愛

A片,色情,成人,做愛,情色文學,A片下載,色情遊戲,色情影片,色情聊天室,情色電影,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,一葉情貼圖片區,情色,情色視訊,免費成人影片,視訊交友,視訊聊天,視訊聊天室,言情小說,愛情小說,AIO,AV片,A漫,avdvd,聊天室,自拍,情色論壇,視訊美女,AV成人網,色情A片,SEX,成人論壇

情趣用品,A片,免費A片,AV女優,美女視訊,情色交友,色情網站,免費AV,辣妹視訊,美女交友,色情影片,成人網站,H漫,18成人,成人圖片,成人漫畫,成人影片,情色網


情趣用品,A片,免費A片,日本A片,A片下載,線上A片,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人文章,成人影城,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊,情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,臺灣情色網,色情,情色電影,色情遊戲,嘟嘟情人色網,麗的色遊戲,情色論壇,色情網站,一葉情貼圖片區,做愛,性愛,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,美女交友,做愛影片

av,情趣用品,a片,成人電影,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊,情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,情色電影,aio,av女優,AV,免費A片,日本a片,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,聊天室,美女交友,成人光碟

情趣用品.A片,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊,情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,情色電影,色情遊戲,色情網站,聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,免費A片,日本a片,a片下載,線上a片,av女優,av,成人電影,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人影城,成人網站,自拍,尋夢園聊天室