Monday, 3 March 2008

in the poo

Not quite the same as being in the money, but just as consuming. As someone said, a crappy week and yet, ironically, not shitty enough.

I'll spare you talk of poo, god knows there's been more than enough of it around here in the last little while. It's been like living in a backpackers hostel in India.

I'll just say - enema. You fill in the blanks. Lucky for you there's no photos of that one.

And I've been in a bit of a crappy mood too, since Wil and I also had colds and I missed work, and a really promising work meeting to tend to the sick and needy. And I'll come clean and say that while I do drop work when need, I resent that I need to. I don't resent Wil for getting sick, or anyone else or anything in particular, I just get pissed off that my work, which I like, and which earns money and which is an important part of my current identity and my last stand against total financial dependence and insurance against future I must live through my children because I have no life ism is treated as so utterly expendable. It tends to imply that what I do in those hours I call work is of no importance.

And there's only so many hours you can listen to a young babe crying and whinging without being able to alleviate his pain before you go insane.

Anyway, it's been a blast over here otherwise. I took captain whingy pants and little miss neglectarino to my mum's on Saturday (I bet there are days that fabulous woman thinks twice about the wisdom of giving birth to me) where there was no sleeping, a delicious lunch, an icypole and assorted treats and much of said whinging.

But totally worth it when we got home to see what D had been upto. Talk about progress. I see the future and it features finished flooring!

The house stinks like all get out, so I'm exceptionally glad the weather is warm and we can leave all the doors and windows open all day.

Wil got a new dump truck at the school fete trash and treasure. Great Big Dump - hint hint. Oh that's right, no poo talk.

Amy dressed up in her Thai dancing outfit for the fete, realised she could barely walk int hat long straight skirt so danced a bit and then ditched the long skirt for something a bit more wild ride appropriate. And then went and rode all the poorly maintained creaking and groaning rides.

Her favourite expression at the moment is for no good reason. Mum! Wil just kicked me for no good reason. Like it would have been OK if there had been a good reason. Or: Mum! Jazzy spazzed out and it was for no good reason!

And there's no photos but I went to a great party last night. It's been a LONG time time since I went to a proper grown up party and it was great. Amazing food. Such amazing food (hey craft retreaters reading - this is who is cooking us dinner on Saturday night - yippee!!). One of my mum's groups mates. It still surprises me sometimes how freakin lucky I was to hook up with that bunch. Such lovely people, such great party throwers.

And because I need to post more and have no time in which to do it, expect more crappy spelling and unplanned rambles. Deal with it.

Oh and it seems I'm going to be on a table at the Stitches and Craft show Wednesday March 12. I am so excited, most especially about the company I will be keeping whilst there. If any of you Melbourne lassies are headed over that way drop me a line so I'll know to look out for you. There might even be a lucky door prize if someone can help me out with transport.

6 comments:

Kate said...

Oh dear.

I suspect my mother is sometimes tempted to turn her mobile off for much the same reason. Yay for the party and flooring!

Jodie said...

That floor looks great. What a week - you must be pooped (sorry couldn't resist).

Di said...

The floor looks fabulous. As does Wil's bug dumper- I hope he uses it lots :) Party food sounds very promising (how diligent you are cheking out the chef's current performance for us) And congrats on being in the show! Do tell more.

Di said...

oh- you know. I meant Big dumper.

Marg said...

I think I am going to the Stitches and Craft show, but it will be on the Saturday. Then again that weekend seems to be filling up really quickly so we will see!

sexy said...

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,A片,視訊聊天室,聊天室,視訊,視訊聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,上班族聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,一夜情聊天室,情色聊天室,視訊交友網,A片,A片,A片,A片A片,A片

免費A片,AV女優,美女視訊,情色交友,免費AV,色情網站,辣妹視訊,美女交友,色情影片,成人影片,成人網站,A片,H漫,18成人,成人圖片,成人漫畫,情色網,日本A片,免費A片下載,性愛

A片,色情,成人,做愛,情色文學,A片下載,色情遊戲,色情影片,色情聊天室,情色電影,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,一葉情貼圖片區,情色,情色視訊,免費成人影片,視訊交友,視訊聊天,視訊聊天室,言情小說,愛情小說,AIO,AV片,A漫,avdvd,聊天室,自拍,情色論壇,視訊美女,AV成人網,色情A片,SEX,成人論壇

情趣用品,A片,免費A片,AV女優,美女視訊,情色交友,色情網站,免費AV,辣妹視訊,美女交友,色情影片,成人網站,H漫,18成人,成人圖片,成人漫畫,成人影片,情色網


情趣用品,A片,免費A片,日本A片,A片下載,線上A片,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人文章,成人影城,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊,情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,臺灣情色網,色情,情色電影,色情遊戲,嘟嘟情人色網,麗的色遊戲,情色論壇,色情網站,一葉情貼圖片區,做愛,性愛,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,美女交友,做愛影片

av,情趣用品,a片,成人電影,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊,情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,情色電影,aio,av女優,AV,免費A片,日本a片,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,聊天室,美女交友,成人光碟

情趣用品.A片,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊,情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,情色電影,色情遊戲,色情網站,聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,免費A片,日本a片,a片下載,線上a片,av女優,av,成人電影,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人影城,成人網站,自拍,尋夢園聊天室