Friday, 22 February 2008

and now for something completely different

Just so you know I do more than bitch and contemplate my navel. There has been yarn work!

First a hat. A gift. I'll say no more.

Made with 70 gms Cleckheaton Merino Spun in colours Petrol and Gray on 6mm needles. I used Kims Hats in Last Minute Knitted Gifts, size womens's though a bit shorter. Personally, I think the decrease is a little sharp (I think next time I'd be taking the decrease in rounds of eight not ten), and finishing with 20 stitches seemed bizarre - I did a few more rounds till there was only 5. Oh and I'm glad I erred on the smaller side - the hat is pretty darn big. Lovely yarn but.

And I've cast on for the Swing Jacket from the Cleckheaton pattern book for Spun - I know what you're thinking. Surely I could have found a better pattern source, but trust me, this pattern is actually kind of nice. I'm excited and scared. Knitting a whole like adult garment (hats and scarves don't count) is something I haven't done in over 20 years. Scary at the best of times, but doubly so for big gals for whom patterns are rarely intended. Wish me luck.


And I have finished the last crochet square for the Pakucho cotton baby cot blanket. Now I just have to work out how the hell to make them all fit together since the sizes seem to vary wildly. I'm thinking of doing a row of crochet around each square with a uniform number of stitches so the sewing up works. Advice welcome!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Good luck with your adult-sized garment, I have no luck with those :-) Love the hat

sueeeus said...

Well done and great colors! How on earth do you get it to come out so uniform, so perfect?! Sigh, perhaps someday I might learn to knit. For now I'll just admire. Nice work!

sue said...

Ooh I think I purchased that same pattern book just last week. I absolutely love the swing jacket. Are you using the Merino Spun yarn as in the pattern. I would love to make the same jacket for me since larger patterns are what I need too. Must lose some weight so I can knit some smaller garments for myself.

robin said...

I am wondering how you did with the Swing JAcket? I'm contemplating using it for a yarn I bought a few years ago? Any comments greatly appreciated!

sooz said...

Robin, the swing jacket pattern worked out well. The yarn I used pilled awfully, which took some of the shine off, and I think getting the collar to sit right depends on getting the tension on the crochet edging just perfect. Which I didn't. But it gets a lot of wear and compliments.

sexy said...

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,A片,視訊聊天室,聊天室,視訊,視訊聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,上班族聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,一夜情聊天室,情色聊天室,視訊交友網,A片,A片,A片,A片A片,A片

免費A片,AV女優,美女視訊,情色交友,免費AV,色情網站,辣妹視訊,美女交友,色情影片,成人影片,成人網站,A片,H漫,18成人,成人圖片,成人漫畫,情色網,日本A片,免費A片下載,性愛

A片,色情,成人,做愛,情色文學,A片下載,色情遊戲,色情影片,色情聊天室,情色電影,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,一葉情貼圖片區,情色,情色視訊,免費成人影片,視訊交友,視訊聊天,視訊聊天室,言情小說,愛情小說,AIO,AV片,A漫,avdvd,聊天室,自拍,情色論壇,視訊美女,AV成人網,色情A片,SEX,成人論壇

情趣用品,A片,免費A片,AV女優,美女視訊,情色交友,色情網站,免費AV,辣妹視訊,美女交友,色情影片,成人網站,H漫,18成人,成人圖片,成人漫畫,成人影片,情色網


情趣用品,A片,免費A片,日本A片,A片下載,線上A片,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人文章,成人影城,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊,情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,臺灣情色網,色情,情色電影,色情遊戲,嘟嘟情人色網,麗的色遊戲,情色論壇,色情網站,一葉情貼圖片區,做愛,性愛,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,美女交友,做愛影片

av,情趣用品,a片,成人電影,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊,情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,情色電影,aio,av女優,AV,免費A片,日本a片,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,聊天室,美女交友,成人光碟

情趣用品.A片,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊,情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,情色電影,色情遊戲,色情網站,聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,免費A片,日本a片,a片下載,線上a片,av女優,av,成人電影,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人影城,成人網站,自拍,尋夢園聊天室