Saturday, 5 January 2008

oh yeah, it's new year

Like a flash that last year went by.

Like a flash.

And I have to say, so rare for me, that it was a goody. One of the best in my memory.

Two minutes left on the internet cafe clock, so no time for review. Later.

But thanks to you all who have tuned in. The blog and the act of recording this life and talking to you both literally and figuratively has been a pivot point. A pivot point of balance.

Good wishes to you all for a year like this one was. Have fun.

5 comments:

Judy said...

Ms Soozs,

Your blog is a rare find. I love it.

It's been a stormy day here in Calif, and we have been hanging on by our fingertips.

I look forward to the new year, and reading your blog.

See you later, Judy

Katy said...

happy new year to you, and may it be a good one

Jonesie said...

happy new year and best wishes to you too Sooz!

mixtapezine said...

happy 2008 sooz
glad to have met you and crossed paths with you in 2007 ;)
justine

Jodie said...

I know you are away but I've passed on a little bloggy award to you.