Eight (more) things about me.
- I worked my way through uni behind the counter of a prestige French cosmetics company. I did facials and wedding make-ups until a regular client gave me my first office job.
- Until I went to India when I was 20, I hated summer and loved winter. After multiple trips and extended stays in Asia I now love summer and hate winter. Unless I'm pregnant and then I'd rather be unconscious anyway.
- For a very long time I was a smoker. It is probably the only really major regret of my life.
- I used to wear black all the time. Now not so much.
- I love to swim.
- As a kid I got into trouble a lot for speaking my mind. Now not so much.
- I always wished I was taller and wore glasses. Of course now that the latter has eventuated I am not at all pleased.
- My favourite lunch box snack when I was in primary school was celery sticks filled with peanut butter.
I'm not tagging. You know who you are.