Thursday, 9 August 2007

gotcha

Tagged.

Eight (more) things about me.
  1. I worked my way through uni behind the counter of a prestige French cosmetics company. I did facials and wedding make-ups until a regular client gave me my first office job.
  2. Until I went to India when I was 20, I hated summer and loved winter. After multiple trips and extended stays in Asia I now love summer and hate winter. Unless I'm pregnant and then I'd rather be unconscious anyway.
  3. For a very long time I was a smoker. It is probably the only really major regret of my life.
  4. I used to wear black all the time. Now not so much.
  5. I love to swim.
  6. As a kid I got into trouble a lot for speaking my mind. Now not so much.
  7. I always wished I was taller and wore glasses. Of course now that the latter has eventuated I am not at all pleased.
  8. My favourite lunch box snack when I was in primary school was celery sticks filled with peanut butter.
Earth shattering.

I'm not tagging. You know who you are.

2 comments:

kneek said...

Do you still speak out, but people have stopped chastising you, or have you just stopped speaking out?Personally, I appreciate someone who speaks their mind, though when that someone is my husband, it makes me a little green.

kirsten said...

hey, nice meme... sorry for the tag...! :) i hear that celery & pb do go well together - probably not something our kids will be allowed to take to school with them! any more house reno details??