Thursday, 12 July 2007

could you, would you make this guy?


Ages ago I was approached to make a toy on consignment. There is a story to the request which involves a deep attachment to a stuffed friend and the loss of the said friend and a really sweet guy who wants to get something like the original made as a surprise gift for the bereaved.

How could I say no?

So I said yes.

And now I am ashamed to say I simply don't have time to follow through. I am so overwhelmed with, well, everything, that I just couldn't do the project justice. And I feel really bad about it and I'd really like this guy to locate someone who can make something really special for him and his friend.

So please, if you'd like to take up the job, or just talk to the sweet guy about it please email me and I'll pass your details on.

4 comments:

shula said...

That is one cute little dude.

But I'm up to my neck already.

Terrible, isn't it?

Suse said...

*Ahem*

*Cough*

That overwhelmed, not following through feeling?

I need to talk to you about a certain red wool cape, cut out but not touched since.

Amanda Edwards said...

I would if I could - crazy children overwhelming me, no time to even think of making toys. anyways, i just discovered your wonderful blog thru BuggerAll.com.au! beautiful munchkins you have! I think I will coming back later to read more.

Amanda

Majeak Ann said...

What a lovely blog, sweet little guy eh?
Greetings and I will see you around!
Marjorie Ann