I've been tagged for letting you know seven random facts about me. I think I may have done this meme a while ago but I'm deliberately not checking. If I have and I can find it after I've done this post I'll go back and see if I randomly chose any of the same facts thereby demonstrating how totally nonrandom I really am. Like the shuffle mode on my CD player or ipod. There's something more going on there don't you think?
But I digress.
Each person tagged gives seven random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write on their blogs seven facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog.
1. I drink builder's tea. That's strong with one sugar and lots of milk. And I drink a lot of it, but I always go off it when I'm pregnant.
2. I used to look like this
3. I hold my crochet yarn with my right hand and hook it over like I do when I am knitting. There are some people in my life who think this is a perversion on a par with ...well, really unnatural and scary acts.
4. I've just gone back to Tai Chi after a break of quite a few years. It's weird to have a muscle memory just like my post natal short term memory. I constantly feel like I know what the next move is, I just can't summon it to my frontal lobe right now.
5. I don't drive and I can't ride a bike, I'm terrified of flying and I get sea sick. Which would all be fine if I didn't like to travel so much.
6. I've been in a few reasonably high impact car accidents and in a crash landing on a 747, but I haven't been hurt in any of them. The former definitely made me a nervous passenger for a long time, but strangely the latter improved my relationship with planes. A bit.
7. Since I've been old enough to have a say in the matter I've spent most of my life trying to convince hairdressers to cut my hair shorter than they are comfortable with. For a while there I used to cut it at home with clippers. Now that I have grown it half way down my back my daughter describes me as someone who looks like a girl with short hair. Go figure.
I'm tagging the following souls in a very gentle kind of way. No one has to do anything they don't want to.