Monday, 11 December 2006

the view

What I see from my desk. For the next two weeks anyway. That's actually the sea out there on the horizon. I think the blue tinge comes from the window tinting.
I'm not looking forward to saying goodbye to this view. I love the urban landscape from up here. Such a privilege to look at this every day and still get to go home to my lovely grounded earthy garden.
Christmas trees and fairies (links to patterns in previous post). Amy loved making these with me - handing me stuffing and a selection of beads and sequins for the trees, then choosing dress and hair colours for the fairies.

3 comments:

shula said...

Sooz. That is SOME VIEW.

I would never get any work done. At all.

Sharon said...

You look like you are in the same building my daughter used to work in at the top end of Collins street... She was on the 30something floor... I can remember that they had windows which reached to the floor... The MCG was the size of a 10 cent piece and the trains looked like centipedes... You could see the bay from her windows too... I remarked how anyone could work with such a everchanging view as that...

littlekika said...

With this blue color it's look like you are realy in the sky (and you are;))