Sunday, 24 December 2006

oh heck oh heck I'm up to my neck up to my neck

in home made christmas crackers,
left overs from last night's birthday dinner for my gorgeous sister (happy birthday Margie!),gingerbread,brown sugar shortbread,chocolate scary men,last minute crochet projects (why wouldn't I?),delicious fruit and garden tomatoes,lists.

On boxing day we head out for a couple of weeks at the beach. I am so excited! But it will all be very quiet round here till I get back so I hope you will all be having a fantastic time in my absence. Eat, drink, be merry.

And not that I'm trying to start a thing against Santa, but I ask you - in which photo would you rather be?

5 comments:

jessica said...

enjoy!
i would rather be in the picture on the right.
yes, santa can be scary sometimes.

h&b said...

Just lovely !

Merry Christmas ! :)

sueeeus said...

Oh yum, yum, yum, yum, and yum! Of course the pic on the right with birthday hats and ice cream!

telfair said...

Happy New Year!

Hope you have a wonderful holiday at the beach!

ms. pea said...

yummy photos!