Friday, 29 September 2006

flying

::on the machine (I loved the grey skirt so much I made another just like it and David says you can't wear brown and duck egg blue, but I say he's just behind the times, right?).

::off to our 20 week ultrasound to make sure baby has all the right bits in the right places - and yes we're taking Amy!

::off to the market to buy great food.

:: off on our second craft weekend - this time by the beach. More sewing and lots of laughs.

See ya! Have a great weekend!!

6 comments:

Kate said...

If you can't wear brown and duck egg blue my wardrobe has serious issues! Hope the ultrasound is a great experience - I think making you drink all that water is torture and I was was always in so much pain wanting to pee.

stephanie s said...

have fun at the beach, good luck and yes, he is way way wrong...

suzy said...

Love brown and duck egg blue! It is my 2nd favorite combination right now after brown and turquoise. I just love all the maternity stuff you're making at the moment, it's very glam.

Janet said...

Of course you can wear brown and duck egg blue, very chic. I think there is something very modern about slightly off centre or unexpected clour combinations. Your sewing output is amazing, you're going to have the best maternity wardrobe!

LoriLaurieLauri said...

Well that man is definitely not in the fashion business! Brown and duck egg blue are PERFECT together!

Have fun with the ultrasound!

nichola said...

Great stuff you're making! I agree with the others, brown and duck egg blue definately go together in my opinion.
Hope the ultrasound was a wonderful experience.