Thursday, 27 July 2006

day dreaming

Yeah, we're all still dying with lurgy. Don't ask you don't want to know. Thanks for the well wishes, I just wish they were enough...

Perhaps it's the fever talking, but I've become really fascinated by the idea of the joint blog. Forgive me for being late to the party, but I only just found Mason-Dixon knitting and I can't believe I haven't thought before about the incredible creative opportunities of a blog as dialogue.

I like the idea of two bloggers corresponding, bouncing ideas, asking questions, solving problems, talking crap. Like mates do. It would be kind of like evesdroppping and visiting all at once...

5 comments:

Di said...

So sorry to hear you've got the lurgy.. Take it easy, stay warm, Vitamin C and chicken soup. It will pass.

African Kelli said...

Me too! I love the idea. It is such a fun way to read a blog too. Like you've just picked up a stack of pen pal letters.
Hope you soon feel better!

bugheart said...

i like the idea
of blog dialogue
too...
that's the
appeal
of port2port
i think...
i know
how you feel
and
i really appreciate
your comment
on my blog...
life
seems
more like
peaks
and troughs
sometimes...

Alison said...

Still lurgi-ing? I really, really feel for you.

Collaborative blogs and ventures can be extremely dynamic - feeding each other and the readership. I'm surprised there aren't more around either.

Suse said...

Four of my favourite blogs are joint blogs. I love 'em.