Tuesday, 9 May 2006

Chatterbox

Got the buttons on the new pinafore and Amy just couldn't stop talking while I was trying to take a pcture that didn't look quite so much like she had a stick up the proverbial. The overall effect of the mosaic keeps me smiling all morning! And in case you were wondering - no I didn't sew all those strips of corduroy together, the fabric came presewn like that.Oh and a second pincushion. So quick and easy! I can see a whole range coming on. Which isn't a bad thing since I have a habit of sticking pins into all kind of inappropriate makeshift pincushions. I usually live to regret it. But I will be reformed and have one for every work surface...

3 comments:

bugheart said...

what
an adorable pinafore
and pin cushion!
i always find pins
stuck into the couch
(and then my own backside)
bad bugheart-
use your pincushion
and not the couch!

Dacia said...

What a doll! I love her smock and she's so cute. :)

Babz said...

Hi there, Was curious where you got those adorable pins that are sticking in this pincusion? I've been searching but can't find any as cute as yours. You can email me at mynothings@gmail.com if you'd like to share :)