Thursday, 27 April 2006

craft weekend!!

Hey we've had a last minute cancellation for our crafting weekend so we have a vacancy! If anyone in or near the Melbourne area would like to come away for two nights and days of crafting, eating and log fire watching fun with 9 other crafty types then please send me an email (soozs@bigpond.com). The weekend accommodation will cost $110 for two nights in shared rooms in an old stone farm house near Castlemaine. The weekend starts on Friday May 5 (yes tomorrow week) and ends Sunday May 7. You certainly don't need to be a crafty expert (we have one participant who is a self confessed craft VIRGIN) to join. Anyway if you're interested we can talk. Or email. Whatever.

3 comments:

nichola said...

If only i didn't have a baby attached to my breast all the time. Sigh.

bugheart said...

if only i didn't live
so far away...
i would be there too!
*sigh*

accommodation va beach said...

I was searching blogs,and I found yours.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my accommodation va beach site.
Have a good day!