Monday, 27 March 2006

Settlin' in

I'm getting there. Getting the links in, preparing myself to hand back the key to the old place and seriously commt myself to the new place. Isn't it funny how much we cling to the things from our past we know we've outgrown, that just aren't us anymore?

I mean I've been bitching and moaning about my old MSN blog host for months, and so far I'm really impressed with Blogger, but still... Like all thosae guys who sat in that crappy bar in Cheers, just because they were worried no one else would bother to find out what their names were.

So it might be time to start directing a few people over this way and get back to regular programming.

7 comments:

Caitlin said...

You're certainly easier to read here! Good luck with the move!

rebecca said...

congrats on your move! your new blog looks so fresh!!

Fiona said...

Congratulations Soozs! It's nice to be able to comment. Hope you enjoy your new digs. :)

pyglet said...

Congratulations!! Great choice of template.(I have the spots too)

Stephanie said...

aahhh..blogger! that was my first home. and, actually, that dotty wallpaper was in my house too! i figured out how to mess with all the colors and wallpaper before i left though. i am sooo glad you have moved into this neighborhood. it is a good one!
loves!

Amy said...

Hurray - a new blog. Hope it suits you well. Yes - nice to be able to leave you a comment!

And this quilt is wonderful, by the way. I LOVE the grid -- perfect for the fabric and all the different quilting patterns!! Shut up!! Awesome.

pyglet said...

I haven't worked out messin' with the wallpaper yet...if you do sooz let me know!